We just wanted to keep communication open during this unique time as our church, country, and the world deals with the Coronavirus.
As a church, we hold fast to 2 Timothy 1:7 which says, “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” We should not be fearful or panicky. At the same time, the love and sound mind we have in Christ means we take precautions seriously.
With that in mind, WE WILL CONTINUE with our regularly scheduled services. However, there will be a couple changes.
1) All of our greeters will refrain from physical contact with our attenders (such as hand shaking). Instead you’ll get a warm smile and a friendly wave.
2) The Welcoming (handshaking) portion of our worship service will be removed from our order of worship.
3) Extra cleaning percussions will be taken.
What you can do to ensure the health of our congregation:
1) Wash your hands diligently before coming to church and after you use the bathroom.
2) Stay home if you are even remotely not feeling well.
If you choose to stay home, we completely understand! You can make an appointment to come to the church office midweek if you’d like to pick up a copy of our entire worship service and drop off any prayer requests and tithes that you may have.
We look forward to worshiping with you all. See you on Sunday at 10:45am!
P.S. If you EVER have a need and feel it would not be safe for you to leave your house, please do not hesitate to reach out. We have a team of people ready and willing to get you food, bring you supplies, etc.